NannyML is an early stage venture funded start-up. We are backed by people like the CEO of Datacamp and CTO of Colibra. At NannyML we build enterprise SaaS for supervising and correcting ML systems in production. The founders are serial entrepreneurs that previously founded a specialized machine learning company, where they became experts at building machine learning systems. At NannyML we take pride in hiring the best people and getting out of their way so that they can make things happen.
We value freedom with responsibility, transparency and a growth mindset. We believe in generating our own luck by trying out new stuff, always asking, constantly learning, reading and meeting new people with different world-views. We appreciate that from time to time things may break in the process. Working at NannyML you will have full autonomy to make impactful decisions and prioritise and organise your work the way you see fit. You will work closely with the founders.
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate new sales opportunities. As an SDR you will own prospecting, generation and qualification of leads and will have a significant impact on the growth of NannyML. As we grow at NannyML we expect you to grow with us. We envision a successful candidate would grow into VP of Sales or a similar position.
- Work closely with the CEO and Chief of Staff to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Take ownership of building the pipeline to generate new opportunities.
- Email, call and send messages across channels to help fill the pipeline with qualified sales opportunities.
- Research and iterate to develop effective messaging that resonates with prospects.
- Own and run outbound prospecting campaigns.
- Assist the marketing team on outreach campaigns.
- Collect insights about companies to help the sales, marketing and product teams better understand our target.
- Sales background with 2+ years of experience in selling SaaS products.
- Experience with sales automation and CRM tools.
- Exceptional communication skills in English - both oral and written.
- Outcome oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Eager to take initiative and call, talk to, and message prospects daily.
- You are extremely proactive, independent and comfortable in proposing new ideas. This also means holding your ground when you believe you are right.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a growth mindset to learn new things and flourish in a high-growth startup.
- You live in or are willing to move to EU time zones and you are open to travel occasionally.
Nice to have
- STEM background
- Previous Startup experience
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- 23+ Days of Planned Leave Annually
- 4000 Eur to choose your own hardware
- Paid sick leave and private healthcare plan
- We support paid parental leave
- Home office, work and well-being allowances (for yoga, gym etc.), and other nice benefits. Total value +12,000€/year.
- Compensation: up to 40,000 EUR/year (salary + commission) + equity
Why you will love to join NannyML
- We are a rocketship
- Working with a fast-growing international SaaS startup with flat hierarchy
- You will have full ownership of the things you work on. This includes a stake in the company
- The team will be very appreciative for the work you do
- You will have the opportunity to learn how the entire company operates
What you might not love
- We're a small team, priorities will keep on changing and processes are not fine-tuned yet
- Really fast-paced environment with a LOT of work to be done
- You will have to learn new things all the time